Monday, October 24, 2011

Charice Funny Interview on Malaysian Radio, 21 Oct 2011

Charice talks about her album Infinity and what she thinks of everything that has happened in her life so far.

The radio hosts then "subjected" her to a "speed round" or word association type of questions which Charice candidly answered. Some of it are:

Home is in...
Wow, the plane?

Who's funnier, Michael Buble or David Foster?
Do I really have to answer this one?

Who's cooler, Ellen or Oprah?
Oh, I can't answer that... Why are you asking me a lot of hard questions? (chuckles) They're both cool.

When I am not working, I am...
Playing Xbox

One of my closest and most famous friends is...
David (falters, chuckles)...David...I just hang out with nice people

When i'm angry, I do what?
I talk to my dog...

When I'm happy, I do what?
Go shopping.

My favorite Filipino food is...
That's hard, I have a lot of favorite Filipino food...

My favorite American food is...
Nothing (chuckles)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Admin deletes any comment or remark that is derogatory and/or containing adult content, hate, racism, foul or offensive language, references to illegal activities.