Thursday, September 29, 2011

Qatar Tribune: Charice concert in Doha today

From iexploreqatar.info

From the Qatar Tribune:
DOHA - THE much-awaited Charice Live concert which will be staged at the Katara Cultural Village on Thursday will showcase a different Charice Pempengco. The multi-awarded international Filipino singing sensation, who is based in the United States, is excited to perform in Qatar as the country’s first ever female major music artist from Hollywood. Addressing a press conference on Wednesday, Charice said she has prepared a variety of genres for fans in Doha. “We all know that I got discovered by David Foster by actually singing ballad songs and Whitney Houston songs. I’ll get to sing my own songs. There are still some David Foster songs that I would sing as well as some ballad songs for those who used to watch me in Oprah. But there will also be some songs for teenagers. Another thing is there’s gonna be some dancing and a lot of different styles. I brought my band with me and we’ve prepared specific genres for everybody. I’m excited and it’s gonna be fun,” she said. The ‘Glee’ star will also perform a number of songs from her new album titled Infinity which will first hit the stands in Japan in October.
Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Admin deletes any comment or remark that is derogatory and/or containing adult content, hate, racism, foul or offensive language, references to illegal activities.