Thursday, December 13, 2012

Charice is in love

From ABS-CBNnews.com:
Charice admits she's in love

MANILA, Philippines - Singer Charice has admitted that she is in love.

"Ano po, oh my God. When I'm in love like this, I get crazy," she said in an interview on the ABS-CBN morning show "Kris TV" aired on Friday.

While she did not directly say that she is in a relationship, Charice, who was giddily jumping up and down, had something to say to her special someone.

"Sa iyo, I just want to thank you for inspiring me. Thank you for loving me for who I am, for loving me. Alam ko na kahit hindi ganito ang status ko, you still love me. This is the last time I will fall in love," she said.

In an interview on "The Buzz" last Sunday, Charice maintained that she is the same person that Filipinos used to know despite her new look.

The singer, who was initially known for her long black locks, now has blonde hair and tattoos.

“I think ‘yung pinakamasakit ‘yung dyina-judge ako ng mga tao na hindi naman ako kilala. Pati ‘yung mga tao na kilala na nga ako, dyina-judge pa ako. Kasi para po sa akin, parang ‘hoy, kilala niyo naman ako eh, hindi naman porket nagpalit ako ng buhok, ‘di naman porket may tattoo ako sa katawan ko eh iba na ako. ‘Di naman ganoon ‘yun,” she explained during the interview.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Admin deletes any comment or remark that is derogatory and/or containing adult content, hate, racism, foul or offensive language, references to illegal activities.